Monday 22 October 2012

Clapham Junction!

My friend who lives in SW11 has been begging me to teach classes closer to her so that she did not have to commute to Barnes. With a 2nd child born she said it would be very difficult to get across on a Sat morning and if she could guarantee the numbers would I then teach in her area?

I pondered and pondered and eventually decided to do it and found a nice venue in the shape of Fybre Fit Gym on the Northcote Road. As from October half term then, Butterfly Ballet classes can now be found in the Clapham Junction area on a Saturday afternoon.

I am going to trial them till the end of term so they will operate on a drop in basis and if they go well then I will look to do sign ups for next term.

Classes are:

Baby Ballet - 3.30 - 4.00pm
Nursery Ballet - 4.00 - 4.30pm

Fybrefit Gym
Croosh Alley
Off Northcote Road
SW11 1NJ

A free taster is available and if you would like to try then do not hesitate to contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment